What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

terrarium going down

uphwiz

jimmy
if you live close to Roanoke Va USA.and are interested in this terrarium, it's not a sale just want to give it to some one who can use it. pm me. i can travel up to an hour to meet , but no further,
it is 46" long 12.5" tall and 15" deep. front sliding doors meet in middle with a hole in them in the center to accomidate tubing , i use the hole to pipe in air via a cool mist room humidifier. it also has small holes and connectors cemented to the upper panel and i use them to hold misting tube, w/ misting nozzles.
CLICK IN PIC FOR VIDEO OF TERRARIUM, IF YOU LIKE
DONT FORGET TO CLICK ON THE UTUBE LINK BELOW IT SHOWS THE MISTING SYSTEM AS I HAVE IT NOW , THOUGH THE TERRARIUM DOESNT COME WITH THE MISTING SYSS JUST THE TERRARIUM,, SORRY.
http://youtu.be/Jwd942dHLts.

.:-D:-D:-D

Wow, what's happening to your collection?

lighten it up a bit not here enough so some of the plants are suffering start ting to sell a few and give a few as well, were you interested in something you know i have ?

I was just asking because with the giveaway in the POTM and then this, it looked like you were having give up the fun. Just concerned, though you may have a plant that I am interested in, but I don't want to bug you unless I see you offer it somewhere.

i offered some there will be several more, keep an eye out , see plants for postage thread i just started

if your giving for postage I like the pings motazona x, and of coursE a ceph ,i don't expext a ceph though
would not mind a vft,or a sarr ether
thanks for beening generous with your give aways even if I don't get anything

Sorry to hear about the thinning of the herd. I'm kind of doing the same thing..

On a side note, if you have any of those square pots you don't want anymore. I'd love to take them off your hands.

If only I had space! I'm in Fredericksburg during school breaks and Newport News when class is in session.

What plants are you looking to get rid of?

Back