What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

plants that are up for postage

Status
Not open for further replies.

uphwiz

jimmy
OK here a few neps im looking the give away.
these have been a bit neglected but all are healthy, but some aren't pitchering at this time and a couple are vineing like crazy.
glabrata. vineing few old lower pitchers .this is a old pic of glabrata doesnt have these picthers any more, still healthy though
IMG_3904.jpg

black knight, nice and full of nice pitchers .
IMG_4866.jpg
kashiana x viking.
IMG_4869-1.jpg

viking.
IMG_4893.jpg

talengensis, no picture right now nice but no pitchers are inflating for me it has several that are fuzzy and nice though, just not inflating.
:-D:-D:-D:-D

I would be interested in glabrata and black night

Last edited:
I am interested in the viking, glabrata, and talangensis.

Any of those would be awesome! Pmed!

Happy growing!

Hey Jimmy sorry to hear about your collection getting cut down but I know how it is.

I was curious if your N. viking has a small sort of spike or hook under the lid in the front. Mine does and I was just curious if they all did...

Sending a PM right now!

I'm interested in either the Viking or black knight, thanks.

hey every one im still watching, one more day i think to be as fair as possible.

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

I was curious if your N. viking has a small sort of spike or hook under the lid in the front. Mine does and I was just curious if they all did...

not sure, not home right now but i will check, I dont think so,:oops: does it make it a more sought after plant, its still up for free though. can you send me a pic of what your talking about, you can pu the pic here if you like, im not concerned about this thread so much, ill be closing it down after the give away,, if i can remember how to do that :blush:

Hey Jimmy! I hope all is well. I would be intersted in the viking, kashiana x viking, black knight, or glabrata.
Thanks so much for the great giveaway!
Andrew

Jimmy - did you get my PM? Just want to make sure :blush:

Jimmy - did you get my PM? Just want to make sure :blush:

yup watching every one thanks for checking in,:-D
doesnt hurt the check back with me i understand there a couple of nice plants here.

A couple nice plants? They're all nice!

Agreed!

OK , thanks to all, i did pick as best as I could :-Dand all plants are spoken for , ill be pm'ing those who got a plant, sorry i didnt have one for everyone who was interested.:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back