What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A bog of S. purpurea...

Hello,

I posted some photos of these in the in situ of the month contest and they got a good reaction so I thought I would post more:

There were lots:
Pittsburgh124.jpg

Pittsburgh136.jpg

Pittsburgh113.jpg

Pittsburgh111.jpg

Thanks for looking...

oh.........sweet plant jesus! I think I just died from the epicness.

^^^^ What he just said!

Holy Jesus Jumped Up Christ!! I want to live in it!

Wow, 3 replies in under 3 minutes. Do you guys live on here? :-))

This is my part time job.

you know it

Wowser powser!

Fantastic. :0o:

Wow, 3 replies in under 3 minutes. Do you guys live on here?

Fills the void of winter, and nice break while working. :-D

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Oh-my-God, I am in heaven. Would you mind me using some of these as a screen saver? Why can't mine look like that :cry:

I agree with Mass, I want to live in it O.O

Thanks for all the replies!

@DJ57: Feel free to use them.

Oh my god... wow. Just WOW.

Where is this? I need to see it, ASAP! The veining on the hoods looks different from some other populations I've seen.

Way to introduce yourself, I automatically like you.

Where is the 'Like' button?

Sadly, if I saw such a sight I would have to roll in them like a dog with a 10 day old dead bird.

I too need to know where this is!

All the bogs I've been to have a few random purp clusters scattered around and there's always shrubs (stupid leatherleaf) in between...that's so sweet that they are all so visible like that!

That's so awesome. I still have yet to see Sarracenia in the wild. I hope when I do that it is a bog that looks like that!

Thanks for all the comments!

If anyone wants the location for this bog just PM me, I will only send it to people who have been on the forum long enough to be trusted with not poaching or messing it up in any other way.

Back