What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pic of the Day

Searching for this thread is a little bit of a PITA as "Pic", "of", "the", "day" are all too short to be search for hahah oh well.

N. "viking". First pitcher to start showing some good color.
87888963.jpg

d98647b3.jpg

Sarracenia leucophylla x purpurea purpurea seedlings growing up

DSC_00040003_5.jpg

OOoo... how'd I miss that one? Love the pic Mach! :drool:

IMG_9stack.jpg

:0o: the carnage!

friggen a....waiting for this pitcher to pop open is killing me! like waiting till christmas to unwrap presents! i feel like a kid again!
IMG_3141.jpg

*like*

Say Drew, does your N. viking (N. mirabillis var. globosa) ever make a single tooth-like projection poking down from the front of the lid (where the lid creases)? Mine does but I haven't seen it on any others yet...

My junior N. x Trusmadiensis just opened a pitcher:
trusmadiensis01-web.jpg

That's going to be a nice pitcher Amph! very red!!

lovin' the pics.

Hey Paul, is that a clone 1 or 2?

Say Drew, does your N. viking (N. mirabillis var. globosa) ever make a single tooth-like projection poking down from the front of the lid (where the lid creases)? Mine does but I haven't seen it on any others yet...

Cant say that Ive noticed it yet. This plant is still quite small, only about 4" wide.

@mass: she be clone 2! I'm surprised how dark the pitchers are already; the plant is still only 4" across.

crappy stack of 10 or so images. Didn't quite turn out. Hurts my eyes to look at..

IMG_9511.jpg

Weird, it reminds me a bit of claymation.

gahhhhh
it burns
hard to admire when it's when it's all whatever that is
too many focuses, confuses the eye

wet, shiny, and out of focus. That's what it is..

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

How bout' this one, since the last one sucks so bad..

IMG_9458.jpg

my second, "will not open till christmas" present.
U. jamesoniana
IMG_3146.jpg

@mass that one is much less painful

Back