What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone getting ready for the NASC auction?

Yep, paint's still fine. Never got around to felting the interior though.
How would you do the shirts? Iron-on? fabric paint? stencils? Screenprints can be expensive...

Going onto Etsy & Ebay and searching "Carnivorous Plants" and "Venus Flytraps" in particular is a great way to get ideas for possible projects.

I was searching how to draw on shirts without it looking tacky like I'd done in the past :)lol:) and I came upon a forum where people were talking about using Uni Posca markers. After researching them, I bought up a bunch - they're easy to take off of glass and stuff, but will bond permanently (haven't tried this yet though) with porous materials. Supposedly if you draw on a shirt, then send it through the dryer afterwards, it will stick for the life of the shirt. I'm not sure this is the store I bought them from, but it has a good description of them: http://www.durablesupply.com/pospainmar.html

Back