What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My babies! (pics)

• Thread starter JennB
  • Start date

JennB

You are getting sleeeepy...very, very sleeeeepy...
Someone wanted to see pics of my fur/feathered/scaled babies the other day but I didn't have them hosted yet. Lemme start with just one and make sure I've done this correctly... This SHOULD be a picture of Nessie, our young rainbow boa.
misc1074.jpg

Dont see anything. Try photobucket or tinypic.

Except it's not...off to find out what I did wrong lol
JennB

Someone wanted to see pics of my fur/feathered/scaled babies the other day but I didn't have them hosted yet. Lemme start with just one and make sure I've done this correctly... This SHOULD be a picture of Nessie, our young rainbow boa.
misc1074.jpg

Fixed :p

oh nice! shes cute :p

Oh hey, thanks, thez_yo! Now if I can just figure out how you did that...lol Let's see if I've got it this time for a pic of one battle in the ongoing war over who owns the cat tree, Jasmine the cockatoo or Blackie the cat?
scaled.php

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Yay, I know how to do them now!! (Thanks thez_yo for telling me :-D)
Me snoozing with my big baby dog, Hudson
scaled.php

Last edited:
Cool :)

When you go to get a link from your image hosting site, there should be an option that looks like the urls that you've been posting here so you don't always have to rightclick->select view image->copy/paste url.

Hudson giving Dids a flying lesson:jester:

scaled.php

My son Kyle snoozin with his best bud, Wolfy

scaled.php

From front to back, son Michael with Tina (Paso Fino gaited mare) and Stephen with Brother (off the race track Thoroughbred gelding)

scaled.php

Traveler (Mustang/Quarter Horse gelding)

scaled.php

Brother smiling and yawning at the same time! Yes, he actually learned to flip his lip up when he sees us hoping we'll think he's adorable enough to give him a horse cookie :-))

scaled.php

Close up of Lilly just before she tried to shred the camera

scaled.php

Jasmine stealing some of Stephen's chicken (her favorite is pepperoni pizza!)

scaled.php

That leaves a few out, my husband, son Bryan, Luna the white kitty, Benny the donkey, and Misty our other heeler but I'll have to find some better pics of them some other time. There's never a dull moment in our family!
JennB

Is that a Goffin cockatoo?

Both my cockatoos are umbrellas, larger than a goffins. Jasmine I got as a youngster before I knew there was such a huge need for rescues to find homes and Lilly is a rescue.

Ahhhh, the pup! Is that a miniature pinscher? Rat terrier? Manchester? Lol. Dids. Hes so cute, looks just like my girl did four years ago, but with a tail :D

Hey, really good eye, NewspaperFort! Dids (named after Sir Didimus in the movie Labyrinth) is also a rescue (most of my animals are) so we can't be positive what's in him exactly but our thoughts were definitely along the same lines. He's now all grown up, about 6 years old, larger and not as delicately built as a min pin but manchesters aren't common in our area either.

Our neighbor got him for his small children and left him outdoors to roam so we loaned them a travel kennel and gently tried to explain how to housebreak the lil guy with the crate method. The next day I heard a dog yelling pitifully during a really nasty, cold storm, ran out searching and found the wee thing in the crate left out in the elements in a nasty pool of poo! I took him right home with me and fixed him up! The next day when I told the neighbor that we'd taken him to our house because of the storm he said his kids didn't want him anymore so we could keep him if we wanted.

Poor thing is still scared witless by thunder but otherwise a happy, sweet cuddle bug.
JennB

Back