What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What to do with leftover pumpkin?

• Thread starter thez_yo
  • Start date

thez_yo

instigator
Cookies! Pumpkin butterscotch chocolate chunk.. because I ran out of enough butterscotch from this recipe:

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/pumpkin-cookies-i/detail.aspx

The only changes I had to make was bake them 10-15 minutes instead of 8-10 because they were still a little doughy inside, and they still turned out like tasty little pillows. Not too sweet, and not too cinnamony or pumpkiny either - just a tasty snack that goes well with a cup of milk :)

DSC_0013-1.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0019-1.jpg

Your are my cookie-baking "Core and conal component analysis of pulsar B1237+25" hero!

Damn it anyway. I'm hungry . . .

Thanks! ...Stalker :p

Thanks! ...Stalker :p

Hey, Butchy ratted you out! I don't have the dedication or attention to detail to be a stalker . . .

People of Sicilian extraction are far more apt to throttle than anything else . . .

Hey, Butchy ratted you out! I don't have the dedication or attention to detail to be a stalker . . .

People of Sicilian extraction are far more apt to throttle than anything else . . .

touché :lol:
So what does a Sicilian do with leftover pumpkin? Some sort of pumpkin ravioli? :p

touché :lol:
So what does a Sicilian do with leftover pumpkin? Some sort of pumpkin ravioli? :p

No joke.. That's exactly what I am doing tomorrow after work. I cooked several pumpkins and have far too much left over. Ravioli and maybe gnocchi as well; it all freezes . . .

Those look delicious!

I thought, when I read this thread, that it would be a, "what should I do?" sort of thread. In which case my response being a rural American would be to blow it up! Put a seal bomb in that sucker and watch the fireworks. :lol:

Or drop it from a very high place.

But for some reason, you don't strike me as the type would follow through with those ideas. :-))

Haha, yeah I'd be more tempted to melt it with thermite than blow it up with fireworks :p

Yummers!

Looks good.
Are mine in the mail??

Back