What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

}{@z3's Cp Log

Continued mixing soil mixes today for my neps, dionea doresera and darlingtons. Man its been a dirty day. tonight ill be planting another 300 seeds of various cp species and starting the stratifiction process on on some more temperate species. still waiting for my lights to arrive but with what i have now my nep enclosures are maintaining a solid 90 percent humidity with a 80 degree day and 68- 70 degree night. Still continuing to perfect my grow shelves before i assemble them. Sometimes i get a good plan drawn out but 5 mins later it critiqued over and then scrapped. Gfs saying im to hard on myself since she said my first design belonged in a laboratory. lol.

keep yall posted when i can.

Looking forward to updates, dude! And some pics =)

whats up fellow c.pers!!!! just received some dorsera seedling from dionea today and they are getting use to there new homes. I am also currently in the process of stratifying my dionea seeds. i have about 100 plus special mix seeds and around 50 or 60 regs from what i can tell. i guess i will have to wait for them to germinate this spring to really know what they are. Still planting seeds daily. as many as my growshelf will hold. Trying to get some seedling for the auction in 2012 but not sure if they will be ready by then... keeping my fingers crossed. I did find my digital camera so picture ttranfer to my computer should be easier but now i cant seem to find my charger and the batteries dead.( lowers head is disgust). I will be getting pictures up as soon as possible.. I am also building a small work place for tissue cultures. this will be my first crack at this some what difficult in-devour.

Oh hey just a heads up you don't need to stratify your VFT seeds. Only Sarrs and temperate dews require that stuff. :D You can go ahead and just plant the seeds already.

thanks eric. the book i have doesnt have the information about the seeds. figured they needed it because the parents need it. atleast i didnt say in the process of stratifying my nepthes seeds.

Finished seeding the rest of my assorted nephs. About 1000 or so seeds. Got em on under tank heaters to help with humidity. The dews are doing excellent and have alrdy caught a few white flies. Lights still haven't come and I'm beginning to get frustrated hopefully this week...

Woke up this morning and started my daily mistinng. Noticed that my d.. indica and dioneas has started to sprout. I also woke up to the cat sitting on top of my grow self with 2 seeded pots of nepths knocked over and laying on the ground

Back