What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great seed shipping method.

I found one of these little gimmicks and I immediately thought that it would be perfect for shipping seeds. Its a pill case. Very small and very cheap. Can't be crushed in the mail in any envelope, and can be found at most pharmacies and CVS and WALMARTs etc. This site has no shipping but it takes about a month to get your product. TBH I dont mind.

Get Them Cheap Here

sku_34158_1.jpg

Brilliant! The seeds would have to be very dry to not get stuck in there.

Centrifuge tubes are way cheaper.

I think these would be good for gemmae, too!

that would be great for sending leaf cuttings. put i bit of moss in there. sounds like a great idea!?

Ya i think that iw would be good for cuttings seed etc. And ya you'd want the seeds to be dry, but when you sow them you could just pour water into the container and then pour it onto a papertowel to get them out.. And those litle tube things are pretty cool, but they dont seem as strong and they dont have a screw on lid and it would suck to see all of your expensive seeds scattered everywhere in the package... Either way tho either idea works. also, if you put your seeds in a tiny ziplock bag like the really small ones for buttons, you can put that in this thing too so no worry of it sticking. it just takes out the need for extra pading and risk.. Also prevents water from getting in :)

might be good for leaf cuttings,seedlings also

Back