What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally Some Free Time!

Vbkid

Getting There...
So I got home from school this evening. With only one semester of grad school with, and having been super busy with my thesis and research, these past few months have been hectic, to say the least. But not only do I finally have time to hopefulyl chat more than I have been recently with you fine members of the forum, but I came home to quite a nice surprise. The small ventrata I left with my parents over the semester, a mirabilis, and a miranda are all here at home with the biggest pitchers I've ever seen them with!
So I'm hopingto enjoy these 3 short weeks home...and gotta grill my parents on how to raise CP's apparently!

You're lucky. I came back under similar circumstances to find the Venus Flytrap I had since sixth or seventh grade dried out and dead.

They'll probably tell you they stuck Osmocote pellets or something in the pots. ;)

Last edited:
Haha, I'm expecting like a daily feeding of pepperoni pizza and sugar water.

Back