What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICPS 2012 Roll Call

I really wish I could go, I'd love to meet members of the forum in person

I think they have trains... you could take one to nyc then transfer to a metro north train.

I will definitely be there.

I look forward to seeing everyone!

-Jeremiah-

Oh cant wait to meet you Jeremiah!

I'll be there...going to fly up to Warwick (although the airlines say Providence ) rent a car and stay at my brother's, about 20 minutes from the conference. I'm also using his company's shipping department to send my plants home to me. It's okay, he owns the company. :-D

Jeremiah, bring your rajah!

lol in the back of a pickup maybe he could.

We should make a meeting point for the first day. Maybe we could meet by the entrance... someone could hold a big terraforums sign and hand out name tags for our user names.

We should make a meeting point for the first day. Maybe we could meet by the entrance... someone could hold a big terraforums sign and hand out name tags for our user names.

I can definitely make this happen.

Hey, if you guys have any specific things you'd love to see at the conference, or any questions, let me know...I'm one of the people in charge of the organizing! :-O

Hey, if you guys have any specific things you'd love to see at the conference, or any questions, let me know...I'm one of the people in charge of the organizing! :-O

Yea we should try to do that. I have a feeling people are gonna miss each other since we mostly dont know what each other look like.

Yeah, I second having a TF get together, maybe Sat night or something?

I think we should meet up at the show first. Some people might not have time to meet up after.

Thanks, Presto. Could you tell us more about registration info? I see there is an "early bird" registration for $125. What is the regular registration fee? Is there a discount for ICPS or NECPS members? Is there any admission without registering (e.g. for the general public), and if so what does that not give you access to that registration does?
Sorry for the 20 questions - I'm just trying to figure out how financially feasible this is for me, as I'm sure others are.
Thanks!

Might be there.

Does entrance cost $120? I'm interested in seeing the answers to pill23's questions. :)

pills, The early bird price is 125. Then the price goes up to 175 in june or something from what heard.

Question for u guys...never been to an ICPS conference before...is there a registration fee? Do u need to be a member? What are prices for an additional guest non-member?

You dont need to be a member. Regular show fee is 5 dollars. Special conference/banquet/field trip fee is 125.

Luca, thing is.. first thing in the morning, I dunno bout everyone else, but i'm heading to the vendors... not wasting time hanging out. lol. I have a feeling most people will be doing this. Most conferences i've been to, socializing is done at night because the days are packed.

Back