What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My folks came through!!

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
They sent me BOTH books signed!!! I am excited!!!

3580935E-orig.jpg

Yeah is why I couldn't afford to order them when Butch posted the thread about them. But a lil birdy got back to my dads ear. I sent an email. LOL and they scooped them up for me. At 33 they are supportive of my endevours in the hobby as much as I let them.

nice to get something you actually want,beats socks any day

Wow! Congrats! I asked for two of those books as well, I didn't get them. Instead I got a guitar, so I can't really complain. :lol:

HO HO HO Merry Christmas Josh..... and a Happy Boxing day to all our Commonwealth mates!

congrats!! They look thick :0o: .

They are thick and heavy!!!! Box weighed a ton. The north American is thicker of course.

nice to get something you actually want,beats socks any day
One can never have too many socks!

Awesome gifts, by the way. XD

Kyle I am with you! If I could afford to, I would change out my socks monthly! I love new sock!! :-)):-))

They're amazing. My girlfriend got them both for me as well, along with a large taxidermy alligator head, an antique medical implement sterilizer and, a huge stack of antique human anatomical illustrations. X-mas and Halloween are extremely blurred at our house... Also made off with a pile of Worm's Way gift certificates and a 6 foot Easter Island moai that my brother in law is carving for me with a chainsaw...looks killer so far.

Back