What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You have a huge collection. Very nice. I like ventricosa x northiana.

Nice pics! N red beauty is one of my favorites. :)

Mass-Those are mini maxima seedlings.

Des and Eric-Thank you very much!

The Dendrobium is tiny!!!

Yes, it is:D.

The flowers look nice, though. I'm rather fond of the miniatures, too. How long are the leaves on that thing?

Theyre somewhere around an inch long. Very tiny.

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 AM ----------

WM, do you have any clue what kind of sphag this is?

scaled.php

very nice collection,i will be interested in the sphag as mine looks the same,

Hm, it's hard to tell without seeing a size comparison. Could be S. molle. It looks a lot like S. russowii or quinquefarium. I'm willing to bet that it's S. russowii. You'll need a microscope to tell for sure. Very nice! Where did you get it?

It came with a nepenthes I received in a trade. Its always green and purple. I have some in low light and high light and its the same color. Do you know of a site that I could compare pics?

Ill get some better pics up in the morning:). Thanks WM!

No problem. I'm really intrigued by this one, and I really need to take a course on Sphag ID and get a microscope. I definitely want to trade for some of this moss.

Will probably be a lil while. I dont have much more than whats pictured and thats not a pot full of it but some lfs with a lil on top.

Finally got a flower on my maxillaria. Smells great. Just like coconuts. Also had some germination of a few nep species.

Maxillaria tenuifolia

scaled.php

scaled.php

N. rajah

scaled.php

N. truncata

scaled.php

scaled.php

N. maxima(mini maxima/dwarf maxima/lake poso)

scaled.php

scaled.php

Wow! Good luck with the rajahs!!

Who did you kill to get rajah seeds?

rajah seeds? Wow.. if that turns out to be true, you've got a goldmine.

Good luck with the rajahs!
Thank you Mike!

Who did you kill to get rajah seeds?
A friend just sent them to me out of the blue:).

if that turns out to be true, you've got a goldmine
I'm confident theyre legit but only time will tell. Cross your fingers for me:).

Nice germination rate and orchid flower!

Back