What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Threadless!

Hey guys, it's me! Long time, no post, and I aim to fix that.
So I have a design up on the Tshirt site, Threadless, and I really want it to get printed so I can wear it as well as get my work out there.
However, for that to happen, I need votes which will help my shirt be considered for printing.
So far I've had a pretty good turnout, voter-wise, and my score is average to above average.
If'n any of you have the time, I'd be honored if you'd vote. You do need an account, or you can sign in with facebook if you have one.
I'm going to be working on a carnivorous plant design soon as well!
Here's a link (if you're creeped out by bugs, I'm warning ya):
http://www.threadless.com/submission/394203/Voodoo_Lily
Pretty Amorphophallus flowers!
Thanks, and a plant update will be posted in a couple days!
Happy growing <3

Voted. Looks great!

Thanks a lot!
I'm really hoping that I can at least get some awesome carnivorous plant shirts made. That would be so cool!

Wow
That design is awesome
5 stars my good ma'am
What rating do you need to get it printed?

Voted! I like the shirt very much :3. Can we do cp requests for shirts? I would love to see villosa or edwardsiana.

Very cool! Voted =)

Love it! Voted.

Please design CP tees!

Thanks do much you guys!
I'll definitely take suggestions for cp shirts into consideration!
There's no guarantee that they'll be printed, but it would be awesome, and I could look into printing myself if there is demand. We'll have to see.

Very cool! It would look awesome with some Art Nouveau styling. 5 stars from me.

Art nouveau is my favorite thing ever.
Going to try fiddling around with that style when I get home, thanks for the idea!

Back