What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I got to check out the Mass greenhouse !

And it was awesome :drool: if it sounds like I'm sucking up, I am as I went home with some nice sundews & pings :banana2:

I went into mental overload in there, so many plants, so many questions & not enough time time to ask them all !

The greenhouse is every bit as nice as his pics reflect, in fact it's nicer as you cannot take it all in with a pic. Like I said, I went into mental visual overload.

Thanks Travis, I'm trying to figure out how to plant everything in my terrium ! I learned a lot on how to propagate sundews :hail:

Dan

From the pics Travis has posted, I can imagine. :) I regret I wasn't able to join you gents but had too much going on arournd the holidays.

Post pics of your new acquisitions once they get settled, Dan!

From the pics Travis has posted, I can imagine. :) I regret I wasn't able to join you gents but had too much going on arournd the holidays.

Post pics of your new acquisitions once they get settled, Dan!

My offer to host a CP dinner meet n greet is still on the table. It'll be tough for me to get the chloroform rag over your face otherwise. :p

LOL... excuse me but does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

By the sound of this post, seems like you got a little second hand buzz going, Dan.

Will you be serving rufi coladas, same as last time? Thems was dee-lisshus! Giggity!

lol thats from a movie.. I cant remember which.

rufi coladas are from family guy, quagmire gives them to girls at the bar so he can do stuff

My offer to host a CP dinner meet n greet is still on the table. It'll be tough for me to get the chloroform rag over your face otherwise. :p

I'm game if others are. ;)

Will you be serving rufi coladas, same as last time? Thems was dee-lisshus! Giggity!

:-))

Back