What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USPS Frustration

• Thread starter Vbkid
  • Start date

Vbkid

Getting There...
So I recently placed an order for some Utrics, which were shipped out, with shipment tracking via USPS on the 17th. They were last tracked at a sorting facility in New York at 5 am on the 18, with expected delivery on the 19th...and nothing today even.
I really don't mind that it takes them so long to get things delivered, I just dislike that they consistently say things ill get delivered multiple days shorter than they actually will!

I just got a Xmas present I sent out in the beginning of DEC back ripped open with things missing and it had a sticker saying they where sorry

USPS only guarantees delivery time on Express Overnight. Everything else takes from 2 to 30 working days. Like 2-10 days average for Priority and 2-15 days for First Class. As I recall there was an announcement that delivery times for First Class was going to take another day due to cutbacks.

With all the snow across the nation I would expect some delays.

See this post for further information

I know what you mean...my female flowering N. spathulata was supposed to arrive yesterday..but arrived today.
I guess it differs :mad:

I had two neps shipped over 3000 miles with USPS Parcel for like $11.00 and it arrived in less than two days. I've had better experiences with USPS than UPS or FedEx.

Back