What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neps pic thread

ok well after getting bugged my Mass for pics i thought i would just go out of my way to start a pic thread finally :) Not sure how often this will be updated but I will try my best

N. jamban
23vmbzs.jpg

2m4vbiv.jpg

N. albomarginata red
4qiec5.jpg

28vvdw7.jpg

N. truncata
5mz97k.jpg

N. bellii
16gbwc3.jpg

pot full of d. pretty rosette
2pt9o1t.jpg

Will post up more tomorrow, getting a bit hungry on my end and I need to raid Ihop at the moment

Oh those are all very nice! :grin:

Very nice Anna! :clap:

Lookin good!! Keep those updates comin ;)

That Jamban is lovely! Could we possibly get some picks of your setup?!

yes i will get pics of the set up later on today after my dads eye surgery :) although now that i think about it i gotta clean up in there too

Thanks thez and travis

I didnt make it to ihop like i hoped to so i made josh cook dinner and turns out my dad brought home dinner as well so go figure i could have lived for a few more hours with out food :p

VB that jamban is the best grower out of all my neps, very hardy considering humidity is next to nothing pretty much

ok sorry for the delay its been so chaotic at home over the last few days but i finally have time to post the rest of the pics

D. watari
55qq93.jpg

D. adelae, please excuse the dog hair
2cnds3k.jpg

2dvijb9.jpg

D. admirabilis
DSCN4190.jpg

D. jacoby which dosnt seem to be too happy right now
DSCN4201.jpg

Holy Dewness Batman!! Love the admirabilis.. can I have it?

haha send my a pm hun and we will talk ;) theres a third one that just popped up maybe a month or 2 ago and well i was going to surprise you but i guess its too late now :p

ok quick update again, First things first i would like to thank Mass for the first 2 pics and the rest are just updates of some of the previous neps

N. singalana 'Belirang'
DSCN4240.jpg

N. singalana 'Tujuh'
DSCN4238.jpg

DSCN4231.jpg

thanks again Mass for these 2 lovely neps :D Now for the rest of them

N. jamban, lid finally popped and getting some color
DSCN4248.jpg

N. truncata also lip popped and getting some nice color to it
DSCN4265.jpg

and last but not least N. albomarginata red, shes getting bigger by the day
DSCN4270.jpg

Very nice pics! Congrats on the singalanas!

they all look in very fine condition,dewy dews look great

You're very welcome my dear. You won them fair and square.. :bigthumpup:

yup with one bid with almost 3 hours left till closing too :D im surprised no one cut me off on it though

thanks for the comments Corky and Dionae

Beautiful Plants Nep! Love the Jamban.

Back