What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Drew, that's the "PNW Pot". Besides the Darlingtonia there's D. x anglica and D.rotundifolia from WA state and P.macroceras growing in there. All Pacific Northwest natives.

The Sarawak Red is an odd plant for sure, unlike any other "fusca" out there.

Last edited:
Plants look awesome, Johnny-of-all-trades.

Great plants Cthulhu. The P. sp. Tonala "ANPA-A" really stood out to me. I'm amazed you find the time to care for all these awesome plants, lol.

Plants look awesome, Johnny-of-all-trades.

Thanks Mat. It isn't easy keeping the inside stuff looking even acceptable this time of year here. July - September is rough on my plants.

Great plants Cthulhu. The P. sp. Tonala "ANPA-A" really stood out to me. I'm amazed you find the time to care for all these awesome plants, lol.

That is by far my favorite Pinguicula flower. It's not all that hard to care for the plants. I just fill water trays and humidifiers mostly, timers do the rest.

Nice looking plants! I especially like the heli minor.

Nice looking plants! I especially like the heli minor.

Thanks. Some of the Heliamphora were looking a bit rough in the past few weeks but, they're starting to do their thing again.

Have you ever seen the flowers open on your D. felix? They seem to have the shortest bloom period out of any Drosera I've ever seen.

Have you ever seen the flowers open on your D. felix? They seem to have the shortest bloom period out of any Drosera I've ever seen.

Yeah, they flowered last year as well, no seed was produced though. You need to catch them in the early morning to see the blooms open, maybe an hour or so after the lights turn on.

Last edited:
The D. felix are really small aren't they? Makes me realize mine are not as young as I had thought.....

The D. felix are really small aren't they? Makes me realize mine are not as young as I had thought.....

Yes, D.felix is a very small species. Those are adult plants and are only about the size of a nickel.

seriously diverse and well grown collection,i:hail:to your skills

Everything is looking bomb as usual... How's that Rob doin? Any new pics?

The summer was a little rough on them, mine way worse than yours. They're both still doing well though. I had to move mine out of the tent due to it's monstrous size so, it's now a house plant. Let me know when you get set up and I'll ship your monster out to you.

Such excellent-looking plants! In particular congrats on all those happy little D. hilaris seedlings.

Thanks Mark ! And thanks again for the seeds I used to make all those happy little hilaris seedlings !

Last edited:
Aldrovanda vesculosa

Drosera madagascariensis

Drosera x anglica

Drosera x beleziana

Sarracenia rubra gulfensis - Ancestral Form

Sarracenia alata

Sarracenia rubra rubra - Green Swamp

Sarracenia x 'Edojiman'

Sarracenia oreophila X x'Leah Wilkerson'

Pinguicula sp. Sumidero II

Pinguicula macrophylla

Heliamphora hetrodoxa x minor

Heliamphora tatei var. tatei

Heliamphora uncinata

Heliamphora collina

Nepenthes adnata

Nepenthes densiflora

Nepenthes fusca - Sarawak Red

Nepenthes lowii - Mt. Trusmadi - BE

Nepenthes muluensis

Nepenthes veitchii - "Pink" - Male inflorescence

Nepenthes villosa - Seed Grown Plant from Mt. Tambuyukon - Relatively unaffected by recent stretches of 90 degree + days.

The villosa is looking great! Could you post a pic of the teeth on its traps? I would love to see them.

Back