What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I would but, it's kind of hard to dig out where it is. Could barely get the camera in there.

I see, is it showing distinct teeth at this point?

Not super pronounced but, they're there.

Same with mine, they seem to be a bit less pronounced than kinabalu villosas of equal size.

Snapped a few real quick shots while working in the tent. It's gotten pretty crowded in there and some plats are hard to photograph without digging them out. It is what it is....enjoy.

Some of the ant plants.

Flowering Pinguicula.

Heliamphora tatei var. tatei. Newest pitcher is pushing 16".

Heliamphora collina

Heliamphora heterodoxa x minor

Heliamphora nutans "Giant" flower

Nepenthes eymae x (stenophylla x lowii)

Nepenthes lowii x ephippiata

Nepenthes x trusmadiensis - Clone #1

Nepenthes alata - Speckled

Nepenthes bokorensis

Nepenthes bongso - Gunung Merapi

Nepenthes burkei

Nepenthes ephippiata

Nepenthes eymae - Male

Nepenthes flava - Seed Grown

Nepenthes glandulifera - Seed Grown - BE

Nepenthes glandulifera - Seed Grown - EP

Nepenthes leonardoi

Nepenthes lowii - Mt. Trusmadi

Nepenthes platychila upper on the way.

Nepenthes rigidifolia - MT Clone

Nepenthes tenuis - AW

Nepenthes "villosa" - Mt. Tambuyukon..........starting to look a whole lot like x kinabaluensis.....

That new leaf on the "villosa" looks peltate.

Those ant plants are so wild. Love them. All your stuff looks great.

Can't get enough of those heliamphora, love them!

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I should be able to get some better pics of the Heliamphora after the show is over. It's just so crowded in there right now that many of the plants are difficult to access for a decent photo.

N. x kinabaluensis has been a longed for far off 'someday' plant for me. 'No way I have the facilities for such a treasure. I hope it does well for you! Won't that be cool?

Signs of life from the Tuberous Drosera trays......

Drosera aberrans

Drosera auriculata

Drosera lowriei

Droserra menziesii spp. basifolia

Drosera modesta

Drosera tubaestylus

Some new arrivals.....

Derosera murfetii - New species from Tasmania

Drosera camporupestris

Drosera meristocaulis

Drosera rubrifolia

Some oldies but goodies......

Drosera schizandra

Drosera spiralis

Drosera tomentosa freshly fed with Maxsea.

Drosera latifolia also recently fed.

Pinguicula sp. Sumidero II

Pinguicula sp. Tonala "ANPA-C"

Nepenthes x trusmadiensis - Clone #1

Nepenthes adrianii - MT

Nepenthes alata - "Speckled"

Nepenthes attenboroughii

Nepenthes bokorensis

Nepenthes burkei

Nepenthes eymae

Nepenthes glandulifera - Seed Grown - EP

Nepenthes longifolia - MT

Nepenthes macrophylla - Seed Grown

Nepenthes mikei

Nepenthes nigra - Seed Grown

Nepenthes palawanensis

Nepenthes sp. #1

Nice to see longifolia for once! I have one here that I recently re-discovered, because I thought was hirsuta for some reason. Obviously nothing like it. Great update.

Nice to see longifolia for once! I have one here that I recently re-discovered, because I thought was hirsuta for some reason. Obviously nothing like it. Great update.

I have 2 seed grown ones as well. They don't have the intense red color that the MT clone has though.

All of the "ANPA" plants originating from Tonala have stunning flowers. They're among my favorite Pinguicula species.

Impressive update as always!

I know where you got those new sundews from ;) And thanks for supporting him!
N. longifolia certainly seems to be uncommon in collections ( and yours is amazingly dark!), and the shape of yours is reconfirming the identity of both my SG plants and possibly the beccariana's that I have, what with it being a related species.

I know where you got those new sundews from ;) And thanks for supporting him!
N. longifolia certainly seems to be uncommon in collections ( and yours is amazingly dark!), and the shape of yours is reconfirming the identity of both my SG plants and possibly the beccariana's that I have, what with it being a related species.

This was first time buying from him and I'd definitely go back for more. Great plants, nice guy.

N.longifolia seems to be often overlooked. It's out there and available but, it seems that many of our domestic suppliers don't bother ordering it for their stock. The Malesiana clone is particularly nice with that deep red almost purple coloration. If you ever have the chance, I suggest picking one up.

Tuberous drosera :drool:, so jealous. That's okay, thanks to your thread I can live vicariously as I can't grow the tropical stuff either.

Tuberous drosera :drool:, so jealous. That's okay, thanks to your thread I can live vicariously as I can't grow the tropical stuff either.

Well, you do very well with Drosophyllum......maybe you can find some space beside it for some tuberous Drosera for the winter. As long as you can keep them in bright light and above freezing, they do great.

Back