What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's a girl!

DJ57

I am a CPaholic...
Just had to share the arrival of my 1st grandbaby. Now I guess I will have to dig another hole in the yard so she can have her own CP bog garden. I will post pics from time to time of the progress of her and her bog growing up together.

IMG_9718x2.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Awesome! congrats!

Bloody adorable!

She certainly looks like a cp grower to me! Congratulations, DJ!

:clap:congratulations

Congratulations!

Beautiful! Congratulations!! :)

Congrats! Beautiful.

Congratulations!!

Congrats!!!! Babies are so SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should plant a seed for her so it will be the same age as she is in the future.

Congrats!

congrats! beautiful kid! here's to hoping for more, eh? :lol:

Beautiful..... Congrats!!!!

Congratulations, DJ!

Congratulations, our girl is due in 5 weeks, and our boy is 18 months old... Never knew how fast time went by until we had our first child. Will be even more strange to see grandchildren....

DJ CONGRATS!!!! Shes beautiful! I agree with doom, that would be a awesome idea :D

Great news! I wish you and the family congrats on the new addition to the family! :banana2:

Congrats!!!! Babies are so SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should plant a seed for her so it will be the same age as she is in the future.

:lol: Already done...leuko, purpura, Darlingtonia, flytrap, and sundew seeds. She is going to have her own little bog garden to grow up with; give her something to come to grandma's house for. I will post pics from time to time on the progress of plants and baby.

Back