What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status Update on Thez_yo

• Thread starter calypso
  • Start date
So I'm writing this at the hospital. Right now Thez is doing fine, she's kind of groggy and sleepy but isn't in a lot of pain and apparently went through surgery really well. They expect her to be discharged tomorrow.

Wow! I'm glad her surgery was a success, send her our best wishes :)

Thanks for the update. I was thinking she was due out of surgery about now.

thanks so much for keeping us updated Calypso! looking forward to seeing her back on the forum!

thanks for the update! im glad shes okay. :)

Wow,

I haven't been here as regular as usual, and when I am I usually post a few & then run.
I hope Thez is alright. I remember seeing her with her arm bandaged, but never did find what happened.
Glad to hear she is doing well.
Surgery of any kind is rough. (Have had my share, as has my wife.)

Well, wish her the best, & look forward to seeing her back here soon.

Paul

get well soon Thez glad the surgery went well

One more update for the night, back at the apartment, she's fine she just needed to rest. She's due to be discharged sometime in the afternoon tomorrow however I don't believe she'll be online (she needs healing rest) I will do my best to give daily status updates. I forgot to mention she seems alert and aware of her surroundings, just tired and groggy but in good spirits.

Thank you for posting, glad to hear everything went well. Sending good thoughts her way for a speedy recovery :-D

I hope you are feeling tip top soon Thez! :laaa:

Glad to hear that your surgery went well Zu. I hope you have a quick recovery.

excellent, thanks for the updates Calypso!

hmmmm mental image of the puma waking up from the tranq darts on wild kingdom LOL

get well soon Zu!

Thanks for the updates! Wish her a speedy recovery! Lots of rest and dreaming of HUGE cp's! ;)

Yay, excellent news!

I'm glad to hear she is ok....Tell her I send her hugs, complete with Exo-cooties. ;)

Thanks for the updates! Wish her a speedy recovery!
Ditto!

Zu - your CPs & CP fans await your return ... :hail: Hope you feel well soon & heal quickly - those tranq darts can be rough! :-D

She's back home. On percocet but she'll be on in a few minutes.

Thanks guys :) Ima prolly sleep for a few days now!

Back