What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's about time bluemax posted some photos!

The collection is looking great! Good to see you are still keeping the D. murfetii going. Mine unfortunately kicked the bucket. Love the U. reniformis setup, I might have to try something like that.

The collection is looking great! Good to see you are still keeping the D. murfetii going. Mine unfortunately kicked the bucket. Love the U. reniformis setup, I might have to try something like that.
'So great to hear from you, dude! Part of the trick with D. murfetii is that I always have a cup of root cuttings going so that in case of disaster I know there will be more plants later on. It also means that I always have little ones. 'Takes some patience to propagate this way but it is pretty much a sure thing. U. reneformis is the second greatest water tray imperialist of the plants I grow, just behind U. longifolia.

Back