What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

glider14

Always a newbie
well. after literally sitting in front of my little terrarium for several hours the other day, i came to the realization that i miss growing plants... to those who remember me, all i have left is my P. 'Titan', a ton of U. longifolia and my temperates that are in dormancy right now still... i miss my Nepenthes... a lot. i spent today on my shelf, modifying the lights to better care for what plants i have now.

what a really crappy time to get the urge to start back up. its not spring yet. tuberous dews have already woken up. ill have to hold back on anything for maybe a month or two haha.

lots of new news. new species. old plants becoming new species. plants once rare in collections are now seen everywhere. i feel old. haha. "back in my day..."

ill be checking in as often as i can until my plants start waking up and i get back into the groove of things once again. to everyone who has a plant that came from me. i hope they are doing well for you :)

Alex

Welcome back, Alex!

thanks guys. Scott i see you on facebook all the time so i havent forgotten you haha.

Alex

Welcome back!

I don't remember if I ever got plants from you. :scratch: But welcome back!

Welcome back Alex!! I've recently come back as well.

thanks Crissy! actually the U. longifolia i have came from you :) nice to see you still around!

Alex

Back