What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help!!! :)

• Thread starter Creepy
  • Start date

Creepy

Creepy
Please help!!!

:help:Hello & sorry everyone for this silly question...

But can someone please tell me how i can start a public photo album??? I have no idea what im doing lol (only new here)

Last edited:
You need to open an account on a photo hosting site. Most of them have free accounts with limitations (bandwidth, size of images, total storage space etc.)

Andrew, TerraForums/ owner, hosts one. See this thread.

Some other hosts are like photobucket.com, flickr, imageshack. Apparently Imagshack was imposing greater limits which wouldn't surprise me if the others follow suit.

Once you open an account and upload your images obtain the URLs of the images you want to include in your posts and embed them with the IMG tags. Photobucket will do this for you so you merely need to copy and paste the code. If you want to share an album just post the URL to the album.

Be sure to read carefully the Terms of Service and User License Agreements as the may have impact on the Intellectual Property and Usage Rights associated with your images.

Thank you so much :)

Back