What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show us your....

Hey SirKristoff: Why'd you name the black one Toothless, just out of curiosity?

Axolotls! Probably my favorite amphibians ever. Toothless has some funky eyes.

Hcarlton, his uncanny resemblance to the dragon toothless from the movie how to train your dragon... My fiancé named chose it and I liked it.

meet woodstock
plants10032012022.jpg
and this little mouse on a bird feeder in my garden this morning
plants10032012023.jpg

This is our baby. Till the Green Indian Ringneck Parakeet. He's about a year old old and his ring is just starting to come in. Says way to many things to post here, but his favorites are "I'm a baaaaad boyyy..." "I love you!" "Peek-a-boo" and he sings the German toasting song, Ein Prosit.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

haha.. cute cats. Love the torty.

The beardie sitting on the cat is too funny! I'd be scared one of the cats would turn him into a chew toy:ohno: In one pic you have two aquariums. Who lives in the other one?

Real nice, Tony, but where's the dog?

This is my pup, a wire-haired Dachshund, named Bear.

Puppy Picture from 2009!

bear015.jpg

Last month!

016.jpg

The beardie sitting on the cat is too funny! I'd be scared one of the cats would turn him into a chew toy:ohno: In one pic you have two aquariums. Who lives in the other one?

I definitely wouldn't let them hang out unsupervised, but Boots is older, declawed, and usually pretty mellow, she didn't even twitch when he climbed her. Look at the aquariums again and you will see both beardies. They turned out to be brothers and had to be split up.

Real nice, Tony, but where's the dog?

My girlfriend asks me that all the time. When we own a house and she is done with grad school I'll be down with a dog, but right now we just don't have time for one.

All my girlfriend wanted was a sweet little kitty cat to cuddle with. Instead she got this.......................

A drug addict. This is him with his Hypno Toad, a catnip filled stuffed frog.
010-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

After a bout with Hypno Toad............
034.jpg

He gets very jealous of the computer..........
022.jpg

............And then tells you all about it.
024.jpg

What's that ?
025.jpg

019.jpg

007-1.jpg

He likes to try new tastes............
Like styrofoam.
V__C841.jpg

And dish soap.
WP_000430.jpg

Sometimes he'll fool you and do some normal cat stuff.....................
002.jpg

001-1.jpg

012.jpg

008-1.jpg

...............and then there's his T.V. addiction. He'll watch his stories for hours.
He loves documentaries on animals ..............
20121209_123645.jpg

And cartoons, like Futurama.................
20121227_192653.jpg

And dramas, like Lord of the Flies.
20130105_092440.jpg

Boots is ..., declawed,....

Poor cat. :(

Sweet cat, Cthu! Love the one of him in the sink. Have friend who has a cat that likes to do the same. Is he also obsessed with empty boxes?

This is me with my two babies, Marlo & Brodie "Bichon Frise"
393752_10150456637169456_1595909674_n.jpg

Let's bump this thread with some cat photos. Here's a few of our kittens. Our adopted feral cat sox decided to have three kittens with us in our garage. Half a week later she found a way into our house and moved the litter under a utility shelf in a closet. Now, four months later, Sox is fixed and we have three rambunctious kittens darting around our feet. After they received names there was no way we could give them up. The sad news: Mullet, our old grey cat passed last week Wednesday at the ripe old age of 18. Although he was blind and deaf in his old age there was an obvious bond between him and the kittens. So here's Sox, Freckles, Tiger and Gimli (yes after the dwarf in Lord of the Rings... she's the runt of the litter).

Sox

Stack of kittens (from top: Freckles, Gimli, Tiger)

Tiger

Gimli

Mullet when he was younger

Love the kitties!

Our last cat passed several years ago, but here is a pic of my gang. We have since lost the black lab to cancer, best dog ever!

R to L: Happy Abi, lapdog Calamity, and old gentle Buxton (RIP)
9432109426_ea07e76f5a.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

I went through this whole thread! So many adorable kitties, puppies, and everything else.

I have four furry pets and four aquariums at my house. This is going to be long.

The calico is kinda nuts. We call her Bitsy or squeaky because she doesn't meow; she squeaks. Loudly.

DSCN0173_zpsf613f04b.jpg

DSCN7793_zpscc866606.jpg

This is Iggy. He's a 16 year old diabetic cat. He's just a giant luv bug. And very talkative, too!

DSCN9454_zps70498bbc.jpg

These are our two dogs. Molly has the reflective collar on. Galla is the older one. Both were rescues but we believe Galla to be full lab. I don't have any decent pictures of Molly because she is such an energetic dog. BTW, reflective collars on black dogs is probably one of the smartest ideas we've ever had.

Galla.. on the other hand...

DSCN0384_zps06e27d1b.jpg

Gracefully getting her sunbath on the driveway.

DSCN0389_zps54e44191.jpg

And then a little less gracefully.

Unfortunately I don't have any good and up to date pictures of the fish and aquariums. Fish are insanely hard to photograph with good cameras let alone a 7 year old point and shoot.

Time for something less furry in this thread .....

Osiris

Masquerade

Or if we must go the "furry" route, at least the "proper" number of legs (why settle for just 4?) ...

Back