What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diablo III anyone?

• Thread starter 31drew31
  • Start date
Ive been playing for the past few hours and loving it. Havent played D2 since 2005 so I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get into it but its great. Very similar to D2 but much smoother.

Anyone else been playing the open beta on Diablo III this weekend? For anyone who doesn't know, all weekend the beta version is open to the public, and available to download on battle.net

MUST. DOWNLOAD.

I've played D2 all the way through like half a dozen times over the last two years or so, just out of anticipation for the third. LOL.

*heads off to battle.net*

Add me as a friend, Dalke31.

I just got off but ill come back and play for a bit.

What do you think of the way real money is implemented in the game? Just more money for blizzard or a good idea to help ward off scams etc (like in D2)?

Doesn't bother me really, I wont be using it. When I used to play D2 you could purchase items off ebay just the same basically.

Been playing as well...Don't wanna be the sad face of the thread but have to say I'm not as enthusiastic about it as I thought I would be. 10 years in the making, on and off, and it's basically the same old thing. I realize this is not a genre that sees huge improvements, it's just hack & slash, but I guess I was still expecting something more...
They could at least add something other than scavengers, quill fiends, zombies and skellies...

by the way; what do you guys think of the witch doctor's "vase of spiders" ? To me it's a horrible design, I can't get over it.

Hmmm, shame my mother won't let me play violent video games...

maxima you have to remember its only one quest you get to complete. Yes its very similar to D2 but also different in a lot of ways. I wasn't sure I was going to buy it when it came out but I think Im going to now.

Peatmoss this game really isn't violet compared to many games out there. Two of my other favorite games are BF3 and MW3, now those are violent.

Back