What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been a while :P

After expanding my grow area into a rack, I started to look to other plants besides just CPs. After a while I gave my CPs away to a local grower just like I said I would and decided to grow other exotics or lesser known plants like Robusta coffee and black cherry tomatoes. I started a youtube and have been quite the small success with 224 subs in just a couple of months.

Alright so after that rough overview of whats been up with me, how are you guys? I haven't been able to really get on here in a while because of busy senior year but now that I am back, I'll be back for quite some time :)

Since this post really doesn't have any sort of meaning I will also add that I still have one CP... A D. 'Marston Dragon' :D
One thing I noticed though is that, it grows extremely well in a normal environment! The humidity is in the upper 30's and temp is around 77 daily and it seems to always double in size with every new leaf! It really inspired me to get back into CPs for good and will be filling at least 1 shelf with them :)

TL;DR - Been gone a while, now back, getting back into CPs, how ya doin? :boogie:

Zacham- I had no clue you existed until now lol... I'm about 20 minutes down Meridian from you... I live in downtown Puyallup, and we have a huge veggie garden as well as my CPs... We should meet up sometime if your trying to get back into them....

Welcome back!

Link to your YouTube channel?

Well that makes sense :p I didn't post much when I actually got on as you can see lol. I was just bummed that no one around me seemed to like plants and I did miss this forum so I decided to come back and see whats new.
But now that I actually have a ton more experience, I will be staying around and hopefully contribute more. As for meeting up that sounds awesome! It would be nice to physically talk to someone about plants :)

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

My youtube channel is my forum name :D
http://www.youtube.com/user/Zacham3?feature=mhee

I only do garden videos and will be starting a carnivorous plant series soon!

Hey just wanted to let you know you can physically talk to me about plants as well. I know i look hideous but seriously i like plants too and that black cherry tomato I got from you cloned like others put main plant in green house and did i mention it has started to flower already cant wait to see what they look and taste like. Anyways welcome back was actually bummed that you stopped. I was like noo! ... the one person thats close and likes plants is deciding to stop growing lol anywho don't be a stranger oh and if your into hikes let me know me and my gf will probably be doing as much of it as we can when it starts warming up .

Welcome back!

Welcome back. My youtube (one of them) is Thagirion9 and I have old videos of my hummingbird garden, veggie garden and CP updates now. I actually moved my account because I wanted to change names and it was too active.

@BOB - You're not hideous lol. My black cherries are also flowering but since they keep growing into the lights, the flowers keep burning :mad: And about the hike, same goes for you!

@Jim - Arigato!

Also... Subbed to That :)

Well Zach, shoot me a message sometime with a phone number an we can meet up some time... Could bring a few plants with me too to show or something.

Back