What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has your weather been stable?

• Thread starter Ohio7
  • Start date
  • Tags
    snow
In Ohio its been crazy, I'm tired of moving my plants outside then back inside. A couple days ago it was 80 degrees out now this Monday we are going to have snow. What is going on :scratch:

Tell me about it. Between the crazy weather and the squirrels digging up all my pots I think I'm going crazy!

Last month was crazy, 60+ degree days followed by frost or snow. It seems to have stabilized now, but I was moving plants in and out for several weeks. My VFTs were so confused that I finally just put them under lights and didn't move them back out until this week. :cuss:

It has been crazy here in North Carolina but then again we always have whiplash weather...it is just more noticeable this year.

Here in Georgia we have had hardly any winter weather.It got down to freezing a few times.It was mostly like fall weather.The past few weeks we have had temps in the 70fs,80fs and 90fs.

Back