What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$158 venusflytrap on ebay

• Thread starter cool85k5
  • Start date
Honestly, I can't because these people are smart and have asked me NOT to mention anything until they do. I wouldn't want to blow up their spot and break our connection over a silly argument here. This is HOW I came to have such connections in such short time. I'm trustworthy. Everyone I've dealt with can back that up. But tbh idc how much you people spend on plants. It makes no difference to me. I was just trying to put my 2 cents in and you jumped in talking like you had gods books of nep tc facts at your desk

You should ask these connections for some nep seed then.....prove your claims.

I shall be backing out of this conversation as this is just turning into a black hole and soon there will be no way out. You have your opinion and I have mine, lets grow cps in peace ;)

Same, quitting while I am ahead.

You should ask these connections for some nep seed then.....prove your claims.

I'm working on it. Just takes time to get this stuff done when rare nep seed is monopolized by a couple companies.

@pottedplants. they do contact people they sell their stuff to.. hence the private conversations with people who buy eddies and ask to get no lists and such..

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

I would like a medal or cookie formaking this tf's most popular topic in the last several months though....

BUt ya Lets end this. Anyone who posts after this about this nep tc debate in a dionaea thread is obviously trolling

I'll believe it when I see it

What seeds are you getting from your "private" sources?

Back