What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos from the Clackamas County Master Gardener's Fair visit, LOTS of pics!

Nice! Thanks for sharing the pics - totally not what I thought "Calypso orchids" were... I wonder what I'm thinking of... :lol:

Beautiful pictures! 'Like'

not being able to think of the name of the yellow and orange one was driving me absolutely crazy so i sent the pics to the director of the new york botanical gardens, who i happen to be friends with. he agreed with me the purple one for your mother is a heliotrope and the yellow/ orange one is ipomoea (mina) lobata or spanish flag. i feel much better now lol

Looks like Mato is about to fall asleep standing up.

haha man..

I'm soo jealous! You got to meet up with BlueMax and Mato, go to this great plant fair, get some gorgeous plants...NO ONE in my area has cps! I'm determined to learn how to get my plants healthy and huge so I can propagate them and start my own little cp club. We do have a street fair type of thing every year here in Lampasas called Bloomin Fest but my husband and I were sorely disappointed with it this year. There were hardly any plants at all! It was more like an arts and crafts/home business type affair this year. The ONLY local nursery didn't even bother to have a booth because they said it just wasn't worth it! When I have my cp club we'll have a booth at Bloomin Fest and spread cp madness to everyone here!!!! :devil:

I know Jacob thru Facebook! He's awesome and so silly, I just love him lol That Jack in the Pulpit is so cool! And I love the metal bats and mantis!

Back