What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated forum

I got the same error as I posted before and threat warnings a couple times earlier tonight. Seems to have gone away for now.

Here? Now? where?

2wq6due.jpg

Last edited:
same crap 2nd time its happened :/ only lasted about an hour this time

That appears to be a chatbox error. It's a reported bug and this page has a reported fix.

Weird... Maybe its because I have it to where it doesn't load the chatbox. I'm using the mobile skin.

Weird... Maybe its because I have it to where it doesn't load the chatbox. I'm using the mobile skin.
I'm getting exactly the same error message on my HTC Wildfire, which is also using the mobile skin. It's working fine though on my laptop, using the vB4 Default Skin. Maybe Andrew can look at the link I provided above to see if it resolves the issue.

That link refers to Chatbox version 3.0.0 and vB3 . Andrew is running Chatbox v3.2.3 and vBulletin 4.1.2, it may not be applicable.

Sorry about that outage... There was a server security update done over night by the provider, which calls for a different HTACCESS handling... so I just had to change that and it should be all set now.
Andrew

That link refers to Chatbox version 3.0.0 and vB3 . Andrew is running Chatbox v3.2.3 and vBulletin 4.1.2, it may not be applicable.
Whilst I have linked to an problem on an earlier version, mgc_cb_evo refers to MGC Chatbox Evo and it is module that is giving the error.

Sorry about that outage... There was a server security update done over night by the provider, which calls for a different HTACCESS handling... so I just had to change that and it should be all set now.
Andrew
This would explain the:
Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in /[B]homepages/4/d218972017/htdocs/terraforums/forums/forum.php[/B] on line [B]623[/B]
but the following error still occurs on mobile browsers. It eventually times out and then goes to the forum index:
Code:
Invalid argument supplied foreach() in [path]/mgc_cb_evo/classes/class_display.php

Mobile, correct. I knew that as soon as I saw it too.... But having fixed the .htaccess file from the server software update that occured out of schedule last night (was supposed to be closer to end of month) I didn't have time to address it before work. I'll try to get into it in a little bit :)
Thanks!

Ok, is the error gone for your two on mobile? If not, what phone and browser are you using?
Andrew

I couldn't get yesterday. And what's all this talk about an argument? Who's arguing?

Yes, I can confirm that the problem has disappeared for me.

Awesome, even though mobile didn't show the chatbox... it was still calling for it. So, I put in the chatbox options to not show in that style.
Easy :)
Andrew

I'd give you a thumps up smiley, if I could find one :D

:bigthumpup:

Hey mobile, thanks for the thumbs up!! heh (was it really not there? I checked in admin, it was, so I resaved the page then checked and it was in the post editor... ??? )

I can see it now :bigthumpup:

As the UK advert says, I 'Should've gone to Specsavers'

Forum PHP version has been set to run the current available... I believe that's where the security flaw has been... Please let me know if you experience any issues with the new setting just now set.
Thanks,
Andrew

From the main index page, when you click on a user name from the users online etc the page displays with a warning at the top:

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6591

Edit: actually it appears to be showing on every page other than the index.

Back