What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's going to the BACPS

I am so happy that its here again last year at the show and sale i had a blast. So who's going to be there

i'll be there. but i plan to leave early.

you planing on buying any thing

Yeah, I think this year I'm not going to attend due to dumping all my money on airplane tickets to attend the ICPS conference in August. I'm thinking about maybe attending the potluck maybe but I'm definitely not attending the show and sale. Because I always come back with plants and I don't have the room any more :lol:

Yeah, I think this year I'm not going to attend due to dumping all my money on airplane tickets to attend the ICPS conference in August. I'm thinking about maybe attending the potluck maybe but I'm definitely not attending the show and sale. Because I always come back with plants and I don't have the room any more :lol:

Haha its so true

I'm probably going to go. Looking forward to it cuz i've never been before! :D

I'm probably going to go. Looking forward to it cuz i've never been before! :D

Have fun, last year was my first year and its so cool. Whats great for me is my birth day is about 15 days before it so i have a lot of B-day money to spend:-D

Ugh! I'm flying into the Bay Area the Tuesday after :-(.

I got some nice plants to day what about you guys?

Totally scored! Got a rather large lowii x spectabilis from the nep vendor in the back and from the nep vendor in the front, I got a burbidgeae x edwardsiana and a muluensis x lowii. Got them for really good prices too! Definitely going next year. I love the buys I made. :)

Someone post pics please! :grin:

Didn't see anyone there taking pics in the 15mins I was there at the beginning. I have pics of the plants I bought though. :lol:

where is it Id love to go . and when,

very nice!
i managed to get some nice keepers too...will take pics of them when i have them potted up, but took a pic of the black ornata because it's just so friggen awesome.
scored a: S. flava var rubricorpora 'Burgundy', S. psittacina var psittacina f. viridiflora, S. x "White Knight", and S. flava var ornata.

6f631f99.jpg

real deal black...no color correction.

Looks awesome amph!

I can see this turning into a "what did you get thread", so here goes nothing... :lol:

Mah fav... lowii x spec... 6" pitchers, 10-12" plant leaf tip to tip...
ic7q1e.jpg

Mulu x lowii...
2mxmm8x.jpg

Burb x eddie...
300f71v.jpg

Definitely achieved my goal of adding "different" pieces to the collection... Don't know how much more different you can get. :)

@amphirion: Nice, did you get that black ornata from Mike? They're pretty awesome looking, not gonna lie :-D

I got a N. veitchii x platychila and an N. tentaculata from the nep vendor in the front (just missed a singalana tujuh, the person before me nabbed it before I could :censor:) and I got a S. flava 'Bronze' and a really nice clone of leuco Hurricane Creek White. I'll post some pics tomorrow when it's light out.

Nice guys I got a large talangensis a aristo and a singulana that has teeth

Back