What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leaving (temporarily)

• Thread starter Peatmoss
  • Start date
Figured I owed it to you guys to say I was leaving, rather than just disappearing.

After spending three hours on here tonight, I realized that this forum is taking up a fair bit too much time, and I need to take a long break.

I will log in once or twice a week to check what is up, but don't expect me to be around like before.

Thanks for being awesome everyone,

Gabriel

dam bud, wish it didnt have to be one or the other for you :( all good things in moderation. hope to see you on here once inna while.

cheers!

Aww! I know, this forum is so addictive! It's the chatbox. Curse the creators of this great website! :censor:

I get where you coming from, i used to be on here all the time to (took a longer break than expected though) hope to see you around every so often though.
-Drew

Been there done that.
We all need to unplug once and awhile.

:-( I understand, but hope it won't be a permanent absence and that you will pop in from time to time with updates...but you know what that will lead to.

:lol: Loved the picture of you in the "members photos" thread, cute.

Last edited:
Hey man, do what you gotta do!

It's been nice, I actually have just had very little time to forum with summer work and obligations and my hobbies and stuff, kind of a forced leave of absence.

We'll be here when you've got time. :)

Lol that's what I'm currently doing now :) leaving not exiting heh

No, i cannot accept that.
(Jk)
You have to stay :)
but you dont have to stay 3 hrs LOL.
15minutes is the max time im here each morning before leaving for work.
:)

Maiden

Back