What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Mirrorless Canon

• Thread starter Av8tor1
  • Start date
Did you buy one? If so I need a full review within the next ten days

Yeah, a lot of people were waiting to see what they released to compete with the NEX, M43 and Nikon J1/V1. I don't know how I feel about the almost full-sized APSC sized sensor. Wouldn't that mean that the lenses are still going to be as bulky?

Canon makes some GREAT point and shoots. I have never used their DSLR's, but judging from the quality of Butch's and Brie's photos, they are of a high quality, so I imagine this will be a very nice camera!

I love my powershot G9 but don't know if I would switch to canon for a DSLR if the time ever comes for me to switch systems

me dunno, and noooooooooooooooo I didnt buy one, im still using a 5 yr old model :p

but I use 4/3, not mirrorless micro 4/3

You have a 4/3 Camera? Neat. :)
Same sensor size, the glass on 4/3 is said to be better.

You have a 4/3 Camera? Neat. :)
Same sensor size, the glass on 4/3 is said to be better.

I have two, thinking of turning the older one into a dedicated infrared camera, except I have only so much disposable income to spend and never seem to save enough to have that done.

Maybe there's something we can work out. I have a GF3 micro-four thirds camera that I don't use. You'd still need to get the 4/3s to M43 adapter but maybe we can do a camera for plants deal. :)

Back