What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics of TF Rendezvous in Portland, OR

DJ57

I am a CPaholic...
Mark, Mato, and I met at the Columbia Brewing Company and discussed the trials and tribulations of growing CPs

IMG_3167.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_3172.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_3170.jpg
[/IMG]

We took a field trip to Mato's place and got a peak inside Mato's grow chamber

IMG_3161x1.jpg
[/IMG]

Mato's cute counter-top setup

IMG_3165.jpg
[/IMG]

:censor: I had a mishap loading pics on the computer and lost the pics of Mato's outside bog garden and house neps.

It all looks so glamorous in photos! I don't remember the algae in the brew chamber.

It all looks so glamorous in photos! I don't remember the algae in the brew chamber.

I think that was a leaf design on the shelf

Wow! CPs & brewpub - two of my favorite things. I had a stout @ the Bethlehem Brew Works yesterday while enjoying Musikfest (Admittedly I probably should have opted for lighter fare but .... hey).

Looks like you all had a great time! :-O

scruffy..

That present turned out to be a nice little setup. Pretty cool looking matopocalypse.

I need to meetup with you guys if I every get up north

I need to meetup with you guys if I every get up north

Lots of fun to meet the people you have been talking to here on TF in person, hope you can come to the next one.

Back