What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video for Mato

chibae should get some of these there her speed now

:sleep: J/K

I used to have them when I was younger.
Neat critters.

I've noticed that they have interesting quirks/personalities. The little ones are really fun. They ganged up yesterday, and managed to cooperatively open their deli cup I had them in.

Here's another for everyone.

This is a video I shot from one of my RC gliders. Upside: a lot less shaky than last time, I'm learning to fly smoother, and stay in the thermals. Downside: it's 28 minutes of going in almost circles over the same hazy patch of suburbs. :D Feel free to fast forward to the last 10-15 minutes, that's when the plane seems at it's highest, somewhere around 1,000 feet above ground level. The whole flight lasted 36 minutes, a record for me. The camera battery only lasted 28 minutes. Figures!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNw65zgNyVM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

haha nice video, Katy, and I particularly like your cityscape background for the tank. You should dub the theme from 'Arthur' over it, "When you get caught between a shell and New York City.."

Ok, that's it, I need to make a better video. :awesome:

The cityscape is a "3D" image, one of those corrugated/grooved moving dealies. It's the San Fransisco skyline- I got it from an old liquor display from way back when I worked retail. I also have an empty magnum bottle-- a GIANT wine bottle as tall as my waist. (NOTE: I do NOT, nor ever will endorse drinking. I just think that the bottle is funny.) Watch carefully, and you'll see the Transamerica building change to the Eiffel Tower and back.

Back