What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lil hokie's CP Photo Thread

• Thread starter lil hokie
  • Start date

lil hokie

heatherfeather knows the weather!
Hello! I figured I would start one of these. I also figured it would be much much easier if I just start with the pictures I took today rather than go back and mess with all my photos (although I will probably post like a side panel of before and after shots at some point). Forgive me but my camera is a point and shoot camera so my pictures may not be as good as some on the site. I am also going to tag mine, and chances are I tweaked the color just a tad because the photos always seem so dull.

So let it begin!!

Well it would appear that my photobucket is not working at the time so I will leave you all for the moment with this video in case you missed it the first time I posted it. I made it for my grandmother to see all my plants at the time (as of May 2012). I shall try again tomorrow!!

Liked it the first time, and still like it the second time around, cool video! Can't wait to see your recent pics. Photobucket is not workinf for me either.

Hot off the presses!! I just finished uploading this video. It is from today!

Okay!! It is working today so I will post a batch.

Dana's Delight from DJ57
DanaCollageSigned.jpg

S. alata from my original collection...the only survivor from the wrath of my mom haha.
croppedalata.jpg

Doodle Bug from cody
doodlebug.jpg

Red Bug from cody
redbug.jpg

S. purp from kulamauiman
purp.jpg

S. purp X leucophylla from kulamauiman
purpxleuco.jpg

'Dente' from DJ
dente.jpg

Not sure but it was saved by my friend (whom gave it to me earlier this week before leaving for Japan) from a death cube. This is the plant in the video above!
venusfly.jpg

Scarlet Belle from DJ
scarletCollagesigned.jpg

Seedlings!!!
seedling.jpg

More babies!!
seedlings2.jpg

'Lookin' good, Heather. A very nice collection. You and I share a benefactor or two - I recognize some of your varieties from my own collection.

Thanks guys!!

Johnny I knew I forgot something!! Here is the leucophylla you sent me!
leucosigned.jpg

Dang your plants are looking good! Nice job. Looks like the VFTs are eating well. Those long-legged spiders give me chills. If I had those here, I would put flytraps all around the outside of my house, haha.

Luv Dana's Delight!

THose pitchers look great :)

Thanks guys! It means a lot!

Here are some other pictures from the same day as above that I put together.

Cape Sundew Seedlings!!! Seeds from DJ
CapeSeedlingsCollagesigned.jpg

S. catesbaei from cody!
CatCollageSigned.jpg

And one of their friendly neighborhood neighbors! The Mortgage Lifter Tomato. Pictured is the very first ripe tomato ever grown by me the day before it fell off the vine and the day after it fell off the vine!
FirstTomCollagesigned.jpg

Some more photos taken this afternoon!! Enjoy.

The same little guy visited all three. Bonus points if you see the fly.
WaspCollageSigned.jpg

My Dente's traps are getting larger!
DenteMeasureSigned.jpg

Caught this Leuco while it was opening for business.
LeucoOpeningSigned.jpg

Roots of a VFT popping out of the pot. Roots of a monster.
Monsterroots.jpg

And now here is the blue-tailed wasp (I am guessing) visiting the alata!

That's one tricky mud dauber ! Tempting fate there.

That's a big 'dente' trap. The one I have has proven to be pretty robust, too. And I didn't think I was going to like that variety. :)

that is so cool how you put your TF handle on the pics like that! what did you use for that? photoshop?

CRAP! the family computer is so old that it doesnt have the right version of flash, which apparently picmonkey needs to run the editor, and apparently, the newest version wont download, because this computer is apparently to old for it

i really want my own laptop... macbook pro...

CRAP! the family computer is so old that it doesnt have the right version of flash, which apparently picmonkey needs to run the editor, and apparently, the newest version wont download, because this computer is apparently to old for it

i really want my own laptop... macbook pro...

That is a bummer because picmonkey is pretty fun to play around with.

i can imagine that it wold be....

....any more:pics:

Back