What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

uphwiz's picture thread oct 2012

• Thread starter uphwiz
  • Start date

uphwiz

jimmy
IMG_0628.jpg
-1-1.jpg
IMG_0632.jpg
IMG_0629.jpg
IMG_0634.jpg
IMG_0635.jpg
IMG_0636.jpg
IMG_0638.jpg
IMG_0639.jpg
IMG_0640.jpg
IMG_0641.jpg
IMG_0648.jpg
IMG_0650.jpg
purpurareavenosa.jpg
IMG_0643.jpg
IMG_0642.jpg
IMG_0647.jpg
IMG_0645.jpg
IMG_0644.jpg
IMG_0659.jpg
IMG_0660.jpg
IMG_0674.jpg
IMG_0679.jpg
IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg
1-2.jpg
1.jpg
IMG_0686.jpg
1-1.jpg
IMG_0687.jpg

your glabrata looks so happy :) all the neps do, great job!!!

love the albo red. Always took a liking to albomarginata species in general.

Glabrata is so nice looking!

Nice growing. Can't really pick a fav. I like them all.

just a few shots today .
IMG_0734-2.jpg
IMG_0749.jpg
gypsicola.
IMG_0746.jpg
IMG_0740.jpg
IMG_0744.jpg
IMG_0745.jpg

hmm; i like the idea of a monthly picture thread. perhaps i will follow suit next year. appreciate the inspiration.

Very nice Jimmy! Wheres the Borneo Sunset?

its getting a little size on it , i have another reg amp as well ill do a pic or two tomorrow.

Great update! I especially love the albo. Also, could you ID the second nep?

(veitchi x lowii )x spectabalis

Sorry, I meant the second nep in the first post.

The (lowii X veitchii) X spectabilis is beautiful. I have the same cross and mine is almost identical. It's kinda a shame that the peristome darkens as much as it does, cause its amazing with all its stripes when half-colored.

Very nice Jimmy! Wheres the Borneo Sunset?
starting to grow like a weed again ,( checkout the size of the newest leaves the pitchers are going to be huge) it took a year from the last cutting, i gave away the main plant and started me a new one from a basal, a very small basal, like to see how mom is doing ,, who got it ? anyone? Hmmm? Liz.?

IMG_0772.jpg
IMG_0771.jpg
IMG_0769.jpg

The (lowii X veitchii) X spectabilis is beautiful. I have the same cross and mine is almost identical. It's kinda a shame that the peristome darkens as much as it does, cause its amazing with all its stripes when half-colored.
yea the peristome is black by the time it is fully developed, still like this one though, cant wait till it get more size to it.
IMG_0766.jpg
IMG_0765.jpg

this gypsicola just got here a month ago i think, yippie, it needs a pot growing too quickly , just sat in in the terrarium in some sphag around one of the pot bottoms.
IMG_0773.jpg
ping [moctequmae x "Kohres].
IMG_0763.jpg

Very nice jimmy! Love that Borneo sunset! :drool: can't wait till I'm able to get ahold of one.

Back