What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

adnedarn's photo thread

Nice plants!
I once tried to buy a tricolor, and let the guy selling them convince me that tricolor was the same as harlequin. :D Well, I love my harlequin anyways.

Few more for ya today since I was out there again... =-P

P. moctezumae

N. maxima-dark x talangensis

N. bellii x ventricosa

N. clipeata x ventricosa older pitcher...

N. raff

Last edited:
N. maxima-dark x talangensis - like it!

Always the best for last! Thanks again Andrew. Keep this up and I wont be able to hold off on an order any longer! lol I throughly enjoy raff as I believe a few other members have mentioned also in the past.

Love that clipeata x vent. I really like that red peristome and the speckles inside. Everything looks amazing!

Was out in greenhouse wasting time, so I took this crappy photo. The Utric is recovering nicely from USPS rough handling, you can't see it too well but not only top growth, but it is also growing out from 3 of the 4 sides.

Last edited:
Nice, looks like the regia is loving the cold, winter air.

I just found this thread. 'Nice to see what you're growing, Andrew. That is a wonderful tray of P. moctezumae. So - got any 'dews? I did notice the nice big D. regia.

Last edited:
Here here. Let's see your dues. I mean dews.:-O Lookin good Andrew!

Waiting for the wife to get ready... (Celebrating our 10yrs. anniversary today!) so I took a couple pics. :p

Sarracenia Var. Nepenthes

Go ahead, do it... What they say is true! (nobody loves you...)

And a quick panorama of the top shelf Sarrs...

Last edited:
Happy anniversary!

not gonna talk any flies of "the ledge", eh?

wow nice .
andrew some of the mixed seeds i got from you are now three years old and a couple of them are going to be fantastic, they were very nice last year and will be even nicer this season, ill post a few pice here if you like.
oh and happy 10th

hey Jimmy! I'd love to see them, post me a link when ya do. =)

Limeslide asked how my copelandii x sibuyanensis was doing that he sent me for my birthday trade (if you didn't see it: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/s...birthday!-Gimme-somethin!=&highlight=birthday ) So here are updates from right now! (PS it's not the one I sent you the pics of... that's still something else I've not figured out, I found yours in my tray with label intact. :p
Andrew

Last edited:
The relay in my humidistat went out and it took 2 weeks to get a replacement in, so knowing that my humidity has been dropping around 25%... Here are some pictures I took today.

Last edited:
Everything looks awesome Andy, the cope x sibu is doing great. :)

Those climbing Nepenthes vines look AMAZING!!!

wow nice as eve, thanks for sharing .

All looking good Andrew. Like that umlauftiana!

25% humidity? That's as high as it ever gets here! :D
Nice looking plants, always a fan of Neps and D. regia.

Found a couple neat looking Neps hiding amongst the vines... After digging them out, I'm glad I did!

Last edited:
Back