What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moss Forums? Sphagnum Forums?

Nepenthesis

Formerly known as Pineapple
Anyone know of sphagnum forums, or even just moss forums, for discussing different mosses, trading, ect? I'd love to dive deeper into learning about sphag; I find sphag very interesting and fun to grow.

Thanks! :)

EDIT: Please forgive my misspelling of "forums", typing rather fast.

Mod Edit: Fixed that for ya. Though it should be "fora." ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehehe, yes. I made it. :p

Last edited:
honestly, that was the funniest website I've been to in a while. Why not lobby for a moss board on terraforums?

Yeah, I just deleted it. I doubt it will take off.

That's a good idea, a moss board on TF! Somebody get Andy's attention! :jester:

Now that I think about it, it is pretty dumb and funny... An entire website devoted to moss.

haha I grow moss for my Bonsai collection but I have never tried to grow sphag

Yeah, I just deleted it. I doubt it will take off.

While not likely a forum which would receive tons of traffic, still had you left it up it likely would have served as resource for others.

While not likely a forum which would receive tons of traffic, still had you left it up it likely would have served as resource for others.

Haha, nobody would have posted in it to build the resources but me. I can't do it all on my own. I'm not an "expert" on sphag. :p

I think a sphag forum on TF is a good idea. Next time I see Andy in chat, I'll direct him here. :)

i was 100% committed!
RIP World of Moss Super Forum!

Back