What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very sad day

I'm so sorry to hear this... We'll all be here for ya through these tough times. The important thing is to think of all the good times you've had together. My thoughts and prayers will be with you.

I'm am truly sorry to hear this Katie! My thoughts are with you and your family.

Oh my God KT I'm so sorry.. I'm here for you if there's ever anything.

My condolences, Lil. :-(

I'm so sorry to hear this. I wish you the support of all those around you. My thoughts are with you.

if i can help let me know , my thoughts and prayers for you , and all who had the chance to know him.

Very sorry to hear of this Lil, you will be in our thoughts.

You and Dory both are in my thoughts. I'm so sorry for your loss. We are here for you.

Loving hug....

you are in my heart and prayers Katie,

You are in my thoughts ~hugs

This is so sad :(. My thoughts are with you.

Omigosh Katie - I'm so sorry for your loss. :hug:

Looking at the pics you posted (& having previously read some of your threads), it really seems that you two loved life & being together. If there's ever anything I can do, let me know.

My sincerest condolences . . .

Very sorry to here this Lil. You are in my thoughts and prayers as well.

My thoughts, feelings and love go out to you Katie, Dory and your family.

I'm so sorry; my heart goes out to you.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

So sorry to hear this Lil. My thoughts will be with you and all close to you and Dory.

My thoughts are with you...it looks like you both had a lot of fun!

My condolences, Katie.
smiley_sad.gif
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

“We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return Home.”
--Australian Aboriginal Proverb

both my sympathy and condolences. The TF family is here to help. Just ask or we will :)

I'm in shock, and I'm not really sure what to say, I'm so sad for your loss, everything I had heard has led me to believe that he was such a great and caring man, and the world is lesser for his loss. If you ever need anything, or just wanna talk, gimme a PM. :hug:

Back