What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CCPS pics

• Thread starter uphwiz
  • Start date

uphwiz

jimmy
no names.
Im not sure the owners want their names released.
But here are a few pics i took on our meeting this past saturday.
I am in complete amazement some of the collections i saw.
IMG_1136.jpg
IMG_1133.jpg
IMG_1131.jpg
IMG_1128.jpg
IMG_1126.jpg
IMG_1123.jpg
IMG_1119.jpg
IMG_1117.jpg
IMG_1092.jpg
IMG_1113.jpg

Wow- that is all I can say - wow!

Thanks for posting these, great photos :). That last photo is incredible :drool:

IMG_1112.jpg
IMG_1109.jpg
IMG_1108.jpg
IMG_1107.jpg
IMG_1106.jpg
IMG_1088.jpg
IMG_1102.jpg
IMG_1083.jpg
IMG_1067.jpg

Luca, you would have been overwhelmed at his place. Can't wait until the next meeting!

I would imagine... seeing that lowii would probably just have made me keel over :lol:. When is the next meeting? I would love to somehow make it down there.

That was a lowii x truncata. You should have seen the truncata x merrilliana....... Absolutely massive! The next meeting is sometime in April.

you should organize it during spring break. I could probably come down at that time.

Very good point. Is your spring break the same time as the rest of NY, 3rd week?

I would think since i go to public school. I was already planning to come down and visit Mason to do some fieldtrips to local bogs and this would work perfectly.

Mason was planning on going to Croatan for the meeting, so hey!

heh perfect :)

OMG! Those are some amazing plants. Love that N. robcantleyii.

Back