What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can say I have never seen such healthy indoor highland Nepenthes grown in southern CA. Excellent job, they are quite drool-worthy

Very nice Don! I really like how you jumped right into the rare and supposed hard to grow species. Your doing a great job at it.
Thanks, Kinjie. I didn't just jump right in though. I've been growing carnivorous plants and orchids like paphs, phrags, and phals for a while. I had to get rid of all of my plants when I moved. Now that I'm limited in grow space, I'm focusing on the slower growing and more difficult to acquire plants first. Once they grow out and I have a new greenhouse built, I'll build my collection back up with every species and primary hybrid I can get my hands on. :-D

I can say I have never seen such healthy indoor highland Nepenthes grown in southern CA. Excellent job, they are quite drool-worthy
Thanks, Dexenthes. Once it's set up properly and dialed in, all I do is fill up the humidifier and water/feed the plants.

Ah gotcha! cant wait to see what the future holds;).

Back