What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The World Tried to End Last Night

chibae

An orchid fancier with a CP problem
It was about 9:00 last night when explosions rocked the night sky. Angry streams of blue and green shot into the a sky now darkened by the loss of all electrical lights. The shimmering dome of white light could be seen in the distance, expanding and shrinking as if a giant glowing demon was devouring all it could reach. Our world was plunged into darkness.

But it wasn't the Mayan's, it was The Transformers.

Two of them had exploded at a local electrical substation.

Lol, well put Chibae!

I drew myself laughing at a badly drawn Mayan Calendar:

e1bc751b8870b68ad8547aaa069368a0.jpg

The McRib is just McBad. Or McAwful if you prefer. Once a group of college kids stole a Ronald McDonald from a store and tried to ransom him by saying the store had to giveaway cookies to all the kids that asked, or he would be "McHistory.":)

^ I agree, McRib is gross...hubby loves them. Blech.

It was about 9:00 last night when explosions rocked the night sky. Angry streams of blue and green shot into the a sky now darkened by the loss of all electrical lights. The shimmering dome of white light could be seen in the distance, expanding and shrinking as if a giant glowing demon was devouring all it could reach. Our world was plunged into darkness.

But it wasn't the Mayan's, it was The Transformers.

Two of them had exploded at a local electrical substation.

Was it Bumblebee or Optimus Prime?

I still can't believe that people can't grasp the idea that a circular calendar starts over, yet they buy a linear calendar every year and think nothing of it....

32243051.jpg

Stop talking about the McRib, making me salivate, need to buy me one or a dozen this weekend!

I still can't believe that people can't grasp the idea that a circular calendar starts over, yet they buy a linear calendar every year and think nothing of it....

Thank you!

This morning at 6:11AM, when the world was predicted to end, my power went out. Scariest moment of my life.

Lol, well put Chibae!

I drew myself laughing at a badly drawn Mayan Calendar:

e1bc751b8870b68ad8547aaa069368a0.jpg

ahhhh i see the problem Peat.... you bought your "authentic" calendar from the mayan street vendor while at niagra falls didnt ya

gabcal.jpg

:)

Was it Bumblebee or Optimus Prime?

I don't know what this means but found it on a friend's FB thread about the mini-world's end last night.
"It was the Decepticons! Optimus Prime saved Annapolis and just restored the power. I think I heard him say this about Annapolitans: “Like us, there’s more to them than meets the eye.”"

LOL this is so funny! :lol:

Back