What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Post Office Occasionally Has Issues...

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Here's an envelope that took a bit more time to reach me than normal:

013-5.jpg

I hope there wasn't any live plant material in there. Judging by the "gentle" handling envelope obviously experienced, it would have been reduced to paste.

I can't read to time stamp on the envelope...... 20??

usps kinda sucks

i just got my copy of the region two daylily journal...from summer 2012...it was missing the cover and first four pages.

I had the same issue with someone that was sending me a SASE for Sarr seed... The evelope was torn in half in a machine, but they tried to tape it back together. It eventually got to me... very, very late.

P1070384.jpg

P1070386.jpg

P1070388.jpg

Fortunately, the envelop sent to me contained seeds.

I had the same issue with someone that was sending me a SASE for Sarr seed... The evelope was torn in half in a machine, but they tried to tape it back together. It eventually got to me... very, very late.

P1070384.jpg

P1070386.jpg

P1070388.jpg

Hehehe that one is mine! It took forever!

Dang, Jim, that's pretty roughed up.

Glad your seeds were okay.

This issue has been super annoying to me especially today. I have some neps coming in that were delivered to the wrong address. It says they left a notice. They didn't leave one at my house. so mad:censor:

*edit*

I had a bit of an adventure today and after two post offices and about an hour of talking with mail peeps I finally got the neps. I got them all situated this morning. I hope they do well.

Last edited:
Back