What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks everyone, I'm very excited to see how adult pitchers look.

The squat x alata's peristome has blushed differently than on previous pitchers, but we'll see if it stays this way or continues to darken.

20130715_201611 by Sundrew, on Flickr

My N. King Tiger hybrid has made a very nice upper.

20130715_201244 by Sundrew, on Flickr

Last edited:
Those are both growing very, very well for you, Drew. It seems like you've got the ideal set-up there!

That's a rather fantastic shot!

very cool pic Drew

And lastly, my newest addition, D. tracyi. I think these will be some stars of the collection.

DSC02408 by Sundrew, on Flickr

Thanks for looking!

How'd that tracyi do for you? Mine turned into a freaking bush I have two in a 6" inch pot just like yours right here

That seed grown raff is spectacular! I agree, I've never seen a raff with colors like that.

VERY sweet :lol:! I couldn't resist after it stuck to my finger like that. I walked around with the plant and held it near flies. A fly actually got its wings stuck to the peristome because it was so sticky, and then just slowly slid in.

But what does it TASTE like??

A good substitute for honey :) If you haven't at least tasted Nep nectar, you should do it just for the experience. I've found some nectars taste a little different, which is interesting...

Nepenthes x ventrata and prey. This time I just let nature do it's thing.

DSC02620 by Sundrew, on Flickr

Sick raff Drew!

That's easily one of the most attractive and well-grown raffs I've seen, Drew. Great job and great window!

I'm very much enjoying the raffs. You see pictures in catalogs but rarely any that are so large and beautiful that others are growing.

Back