What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia sale (20% off) and $0.50 D. burmannii/sessilifolia/hybrid things....

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Hello all! I am in the process of transplanting all my Sarracenia and I have come to realize that with the dividing I am doing, I am quickly running out of room! So... hoping my inventory numbers are still good, I am offering a 20% discount on all Sarracenia listed in the store when you use code: erlysprng

Also! Within all of those pots I have a lot of random (likely) D. burmannii or D. sessilifolia or hybrid of these plants floating around... Rather than trashing them (I can only transplant so many) I am offering them for $0.50 when you pay shipping... I have a few different ones so when you order more than one I will try to find the different ones for you, but I have more of some than others so I won't be able to do that for everyone... Remember that these are an annual plant, so collect the seeds for warmer weather, I have a lot that have many flower stalks from over a year so if the climate is right- you should be able to do that too. I think I have heard they can't transplant, but I have done it many times, and sent many to people who potted them fine also- but I will pot them for you if you purchase a pot/soil combo at the same time if you'd like.

Don't forget to pick up your thank you membership if you haven't already!

Uhm, I think that's everything.... :-\
Andrew!

Oh!

www.flytrapshop.com (duh!)

Oh, the Sarracenia sale code is good through 3/7/13.

If your order hasn't shipped yet, it will today. If you order in the next few hours I will make sure it goes out today! =)

Andrew

Back