What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best high school memory

• Thread starter Morpheus
  • Start date
Best HS memory? Leaving and never ever going back!

My best memory would have to be taking 2 girls to prom in my lowrider Cadillac.
now THAT.. was a fun night.

Morpheus > http://www.nysenvirothon.net/ Take a look it was a blast, was the single thing that made me who i am today. My love of the outdoors, my choice of college "paul smiths" with a degreed in fish and wildlife management. It really was a demanding, complicated competition, and it just happened we had some realy smart kids that really were enthuiastic and just really shared a common interest.

Haha mass! I drove a baby blue 63' ford falcon to prom. I left with my girlfriend after the free dinner to go get into trouble as soon as the dean tried to break out the breathalyzer...

I drove a 79' Ford Fairmont for a few years. Mint condition piece of crap..
Cars fell off the quality train after the early 70*s IMO.

But yeah, we dipped after the free dinner too. All the parties started before prom, so we were in a hurry to get in and out. If ya catch my drift..

Haha. Yep, same thang. That night ended up being nuts!

Ceramics class was my favorite, and was right after lunch. Our teacher would open up the room during lunch, and I'd be elbow deep in clay most days. Ahhh, blisssssss, two full hours of nothing but clay. He let me get into the "secret stash" of oddball supplies, like powdered cobalt, iron oxide, red clay, and discontinued glazes. I found stuff he never knew existed, like the clear glaze. Woo hoo! BTW, if you ever get a chance, put a layer of cobalt under a layer of white glaze. Prepare for blue-mazing color!

Our ceramics teacher was the man. He was like 70 at least but still came to my parties lol. I remember him throwing up in someones sink one time... That makes him sound sleezy but he was actually a wonderful person. Just loved to have fun. He'd always be smokin' doobies on the back stairs or under the vent near the kiln lol..

ceramics class? You rich kids probably had a pool too..
We had a TOTAL of 120 kids in our entire highschool. Only 35 of which were in my graduating class.
No pool, no volleyball, no soccer team. True small town school.
All we have in Bath, Michigan is the record for largest school mass murder in U.S. history. Still to date.. Granted that was in 1927, but still.

Pics of the bombing: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=DhFJUezvIaL52AW8yoE4
Story of how it went down: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

Rich? Nahhh. Every kid had to pay into a materials pool.

Disturbing pics. What a nightmare.

Back