What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CALLING ALL BOSTON MEMEBERS! Johnny are you okay!?

• Thread starter lil hokie
  • Start date
Yep, according to several news sources he's in custody. I'm happy that the fear for those living in the Boston area is over, and that justice will be served.

hostage negotiator convinced him to get out. that was just reported on the news here

I updated.

Myself and a few other members were glued to the police scanner for hours! I was up all night listening as one of the craziest situations I've ever heard of unfolded just blocks from my house where my Mom was asleep. Pretty nerve wracking and exciting at the same time. We all just witnessed a large part of history: the first ever mass socialized manhunt. I'm not sure if we would have gotten them without the massive help of online "detectives". I'm glad this whole thing is over, and I've never been so proud of my city's police force lol.

America!!!!! **** yeah :D

just in time for april 20th, time to relax in style :p

East I was on that thing after 5am. And then I was watching live stuff on tv until I passed out. It was crazy.

4 / 20 ... Myles is anxious for Hitler's Birthday? :lol:

Back