What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CALLING ALL BOSTON MEMEBERS! Johnny are you okay!?

• Thread starter lil hokie
  • Start date
police commissioner of boston just said no one is in custody. was just in a live interview 30 seconds ago.

police commissioner of boston just said no one is in custody. was just in a live interview 30 seconds ago.

Yeah that was confirmed a little while ago. They initially thought the muslim who has injured was responsible *cough racist cough*

I contacted Johnny and he's fine. Hopefully the other Bostonian members were nowhere near it.

I contacted Johnny and he's fine. Hopefully the other Bostonian members were nowhere near it.

Thanks for lettin us know!

Man, this is unreal. I have lots of friends and family in Boston, but so far everyone seems to be okay. My boyfriend's brother and his fiancee were at the Red Sox game (1.5ish miles away). My cousin and her fiance were at the marathon, but got confirmation that they're okay.

I know of several CPers in the Boston area, but I'm racking my brain to think of anybody else who might be actually in Boston and at the marathon. Cell phone service is totally tied up right now so it might take some time to get in touch with people...

Update from reddit:

There is a suspect to look out for (via police scanner 1min ago). He is described as:
black male, all black clothing with hood on, wearing a backpack.
He tried to gain access to a secured area 5 minutes before the bomb went off.
Please edit so people can contact police if they see someone matching the description.
*Edit: User bardanskirata just PM'ed me this:
To follow with your comment on the Boston Marathon thread - man you described from the police band (I heard it too, I'm listening in now) appears to be on the roof here: http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr06/2013/4/15/15/enhanced-buzz-11067-1366053505-23.jpg[1]

Good luck to everyone, this is so crazy ...

this is another reason to start those brain scans to tell if your a psychopath

what.... :lol:

I'm fine Heather. That is normally my route but it got switched up due to the marathon. I was no where near town when the bombs went off.

And Heli, can I just say...

BRAIN OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!
:spazz:

Sometimes it's good to stay informed about things. This is one of those times.

I heard an eight year old was killed. Why all of this needless suffering?

2 deaths 141 injured as of now according to the front page of can

i have since been told that 3 are dead, i assume one of the victims in intensive care has since passed.

their families are in my thoughts through this terrible time. im still not able to get my mind off of it

141 injured ???
(...)

:(

unbelievable. some of the videos and pictures are just appalling... what a very sad day and my prayers go out to all the victims of this hideous attack.

it sounds like someone remembered to take their idiot pills (im talking about the guy on slate.com who said the government did it)

It's sad to see what people can do to others. Sometimes I think that the creators of Legalism were on to something when they said that man needs to be controlled. :down:

Bombing suspect in custody. learned about this like two seconds ago. He's being taken to the hospital. Not entirely clear how they got him to get out of the boat he was hiding in.

*Update:

They negotiated with him to come out and he did willingly.

Last edited:
Back